Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Shangri-la Beneath the Summer Moon

Purple Bunny pointed out today that it's possible that YHWH's wreck on Friday was an attempt by the transportation curse to get me. Her theory is not without merit since YHWH was driving my car. Hmmm... I'm getting a donkey.

I'm having World Cup withdrawals. I've gotten used to following the games during the day and now I can't remember how I made it without them to get me through the day.

Super Giant Killer asked me yesterday if Kashmir was still contested (not exactly sure where she picked up that it was or when she mastered the use of the word 'contested'). I told her it was still contested and she said, "Good! I've decided to be the queen of Kashmir when I grow up and it will be much easier to take over if it's divided." I used to joke that she was going to take over the world someday and now I'm starting to worry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do I get to be Queen GrandMum when SGK rules Kashmir? Or the world? I'm ready for a rest.

DaysOfOurLibrary said...

Thanks a lot for that blog-post title, man. Now I'm going to spend the rest of my day living inside that scene in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" where the movie theater geek is taking Jennifer Jason Leigh on a date while blasting Side 2 of "Physical Graffiti" from his crappy tape deck.