Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Know the Names of 666 Stars

Oh well, it was a nice first half. I had a great time at the Queen's Super Bowl Party, tho. Gouldie, Guy, DOOL, and I were all there plus assorted family members. There is nothing more adorable in the world than observing a tipsy Queen. I live for it. It was also great seeing Gouldie. I hadn't seen her since Super Bowl XXIX back in '95 when the SB was still played in January. Lots of good eats and drinks and good times.

Here's my random fact of the day. I read this morning that the reason you find that ruler sticker on the pump islands at gas stations is because robbery and theft are so prevalent at gas stations the sticker enables staff to easily tell police how tall the perps were. Never knew that.

2 comments:

Adjective Queen said...

Hey, I washn't tipshy, juss ... hiccup ... happy.

Anonymous said...

Drunken women and sports? Hey, did I miss another party with the Dartmouth Men's Lacrosse Team?